Saturday 22 March 2014

Experiments

Photoshop...
Collages I created in photoshop that represent my mihimihi and incorporate the boat sheds to play around with the tools as I am not that familiar with photoshop. Images used consist of holidays at Lake Brunner, tennis, family photos, maps of North Canterbury, drawings I have done, the boat sheds, home,  and the collages I did















Physical Photo Collages of Home

The front door
View from the street
Photographs...

It was a windy and sunny day and I was exploring the effect of light and wind on a pillow case both inside and out











I was exploring the relationship between warm light, book pages, books and shadow as I will have books and warm light in the design for my boat shed...


























No comments:

Post a Comment